The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: Neue Aktualisierung optimiert Rollenspiel
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt wird noch diese Woche aktualisiert werden, um das Spielerlebnis des Open-World-Rollenspiels zu verbessern.
Im offiziellen Forum der Entwickler steht bereits eine Liste zur neuen Aktualisierung von The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt zur Verfügung. Hoffentlich wird dabei der Fehler behoben, damit ihr wieder eure erspielte Erfahrung durch Quests erhält. Weniger essentiell wäre das Fixen des amüsanten Bugs bei Geralts Sex.
Nachdem Patch 1.04 für PC vor allem grafische Optimierungen in Angriff genommen hat, soll laut dualshockers.com der Patch 1.05 morgen oder einen Tag später am Mittwoch erscheinen. Der Patch 1.04 für PlayStation 4 und Xbox One folgt wenige Tage danach. Marcin Momot von CD Projekt RED postete einen Teil des Changelogs:
- „Geralt will not longer interact with candles near chests and other interactive elements.
- General stability and performance improvements
- Significantly Enlarged GUI and HUD elements (including fonts) on consoles and slightly on PC.
- Improved camera smoothness
- Performance improvements during some cutscenes.
- Fixed case where game was crashing on loading a save in certain situations
- Various bug fixes and user experience improvements in GUI panels.
- Fixed issue where some players were unable to run after Wandering in the Dark quest
- Fixed issue where players were unable to talk to Eight after the Lord of Undvik quest
- Too many wild hunt minions were spawned during Ciri's Story: Fleeing the Bog quest.
- Fixed issue where Keira could sometimes fall under terrain during Wandering in the Dark quest
- Fixed issue where Player was unable to move freely during Blindingly Obvious quest
- Fixed issue where Player was unable to activate portal during Wandering in the Dark quest
- Fixed issue where Player could get trapped in Turseach castle ruins
- Fixed issue where Roche was not present at Hanged Man's tree during Eye for an Eye quest
- Fixed issue where Player was unable to talk or interact with certain NPCs
- Fixed issue where Sirens in quest Lord of Undvik could be invulnerable.
- Fixed issue where player was unable to use certain actions after Carnal Sins quest
- Fixed issue where Geralt was sometimes unable to mount Roach
- Fixed issue where some players where experiencing infinite loading screen during King's Gambit quest.
- Fixed issue where Simun was not properly spawned in An Unpaid Debt quest
- Fixed issue where player might have had a progression break after choosing certain dialogue option when talking to Dijkstra in Count Reuven's Treasure quest
- The Pyres of Novigrad quest is of course going to be fixed as well as the XP glitch.
Quelle: CD Projekt RED