The Witcher 3: Patch 1.10 kommt noch heute - Verbesserungen und Patchnotes
Patch 1.10 für The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt soll noch heute für PC, PlayStation 4 und Xbox One veröffentlicht werden und nimmt umfassende Verbesserungen vor. Über 600 Änderungen stecken in dem rund 15 GB großen Update, das unter anderem auch den Weg für den neuen DLC „Hearts of Stone“ ebnet.
The Witcher 3 Patch Nr.8: Update 1.10
Der neueste Patch überspringt einfach mal die Versionsnummer 1.09 und aktualisiert das Rollenspiel direkt auf Version 1.10. Die Größe des Updates beträgt dabei auf PlayStation 4 und Xbox One rund 15 GigaByte, während auf dem PC mit einer Größe zwischen 6-15 GB zu rechnen ist. Noch im Laufe des Abends soll der Patch erscheinen.
Patch 1.10: Verbesserungen und Patch Notes
Über 600 Änderungen werden in The Witcher 3 mit dem neuesten Patch vorgenommen. Eine komplette Auflistung könnt ihr in dieser PDF-Datei nachlesen. Darunter sind unter anderem Quest-Verbesserungen, Stabilitätsoptimierungen und die Verbesserung des Inventars. Damit kann der neue DLC Hearts of Stone, der am 13. Oktober erscheint, kommen.
The Witcher 3 Patch Nr.7: Update 1.08
Ein Patch, der die Fehler des vorhergegangenen Updates beseitigt, wurde mit 1.08 nun veröffentlicht. Viele Quests, die sich zuvor nicht abschließen ließen, sollten jetzt wieder reibungslos laufen. Zudem bereitet das Update die Integration des letzten Gratis-DLC zum New-Game-Plus vor. Die vollständigen Patch-Notes lest ihr im Folgenden.
The Witcher 3: Patch-Notes für Update 1.08
- Overall improvements to performance, including some issues that may have been caused by 1.07.
- Fixes an issue where the background text of certain books would flicker.
- Fixes an issue where part of the Kaer Morhen map would not display properly.
- Fixes a rare issue where items would disappear from the stash.
- Fixes a very rare issue which would cause Geralt to get stuck when trying to run.
- The interaction pop-up will no longer appear on lootable objects that are empty.
- Fixes an occasional glitch in one of the dwarf combat animations.
- Heads chopped off during finishers will no longer disappear.
- „Players can perform a roll just before landing to significantly reduce the damage caused by falling.
- We've added a tutorial pop-up window explaining this to make it clearer.“
- In patch 1.07, the level requirements for certain items were scaled up, leaving some players stuck with only unusable gear. With patch 1.08, we are introducing the Wolven Hour potion. This potion will be available in everyone's inventory once they install the patch. It will reduce level requirements on all gear for a period of one hour. This will give players time to level up or find alternative equipment using the gear that was available to them in patch 1.05 but became unusable after patch 1.07. After one hour, the potion's effects will cease and the requirements for all gear will revert to their original, pre-potion values.
- Fixes an issue where players were unable to compare their items with ones sold by merchants.
- Players will now be able to complete the Card Collector achievement.
- Achievements are now working properly again and will be unlocked if players meet their requirements after installing this patch (PC version).
- Fixes an issue where interiors would sometimes not display properly on the minimap.
- Fixes an issue where certain world elements would sometimes be missing and noticeable visual glitches would be present while in Novigrad.
- Fixes an issue where players were unable to finish the „It Takes Three to Tango“ quest, even though they had obtained wine at the Kingfisher.
- Fixes an issue where Geralt would sometimes die after traveling to Velen in the quest „Something Ends, Something Begins.“
- The entrance to the area where the Sunstone is obtained will no longer be blocked off if the player exits it prematurely during „The Sunstone“ quest.
- Fixes an issue where players were unable to complete the „Get Junior“ quest on certain occasions.
- Fixes an issue where players were unable to finish the „Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear“ quest due to a closed gate.
- Fixes an issue where some players were unable to investigate rooms during the „Family Matters“ quest, effectively blocking their progression.
- Fixes an issue where players were unable to finish the „Hey, You Wanna Look at my Stuff?“ quest.
- Fixes an issue where players were unable to talk to Roche during the „An Eye for an Eye“ quest.
- Fixes an issue where Roche would stay at his camp instead of going to the Oxenfurt Bridge in the „Get Junior“ quest.
- Fixes an issue where, under certain circumstances, Yennefer would not appear in Oxenfurt during the „The Great Escape“ quest.
- Drowners will have a harder time killing Nidas during the „Black Pearl“ quest.
- Fixes an issue which led to an infinite loading screen during the „To Bait a Forktail...“ quest under certain circumstances.
- Fixes a rare issue where the basement was locked during the „King's Gambit“ quest.
- Fixes an issue where players were unable to free the merchant during the Person in Distress event in the Claywich area.
- The trolls at the Circle of Elements will no longer attack Geralt if he opts for a peaceful resolution.
- Fixes an issue where players were unable to talk to Roche during the „Brothers in Arms“ quest.
- Fixes an issue where Zoltan's card was unobtainable.
- Preparatory features paving the way for the introduction of New Game + in the future.
Quelle: CD Projekt RED
The Witcher 3 Patch Nr.6: Update 1.07 für PC, PS4 und Xbox One mit zahlreichen Neuerungen
Mehr Komfortfunktionen mit eine Lagerkiste sowie Inventarverbesserungen und ein alternativer Bewegungsmodus sind die Highlights des neuesten Updates für The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Gegenstände, die ihr nicht die ganze Zeit mit euch rumschleppen wollt, könnt ihr jetzt in verschiedenen Kisten lagern. Die Standorte der Lagertruhen sind zudem auf der Karte verzeichnet. Zusätzlich erhöhen Alchemie- und Crafting-Gegenstände nicht mehr euer Gewicht und Bücher bekommen ihren eigenen Reiter im Inventar. Gelesene Bücher werden nun grau markiert. Die umfangreiche Liste aller Verbesserungen findet ihr in den Patch-Notes unterhalb.
The Witcher 3: Patch-Notes für Update 1.07
- Introduces an alternative movement style for Geralt. To enable, go to the GameplayMovement Response submenu.
- Fixes a rare issue where the player's horse would not fall to the ground properly.
- Fixes a rare issue where the player could be locked into the aiming animation if hit while throwing a bomb on horseback.
- Fixes a rare issue with an infinite loading screen in the Ladies of the Wood quest.
- Includes a variety of collision fixes.
- Fixes an issue where Wild Hunt warriors would remain present even after the player completed the main storyline.
- Fixes an issue where players could repeatedly buy foreign currency from a loan shark and sell it at the Vivaldi Bank.
- Fixes an exploit whereby players could loot gold from a single chest more than once.
- Fixes an issue whereby some skills were not properly removed after the player used the Potion of Clearance.
- Fixes an issue with target locking, which should now be more responsive.
- Introduces a number of changes in selected game-world areas to prevent players from unexpectedly progressing quests or leaving the playable area by climbing certain elements of the landscape.
- Fixes an issue where sometimes players could not use Signs after reaching Skellige for the first time.
- Fixes an issue where damage from certain sources was incorrectly calculated.
- Fixes an issue where the durability of alternative weapons did not drop as intended.
- Fixes an issue where the game would remain in slow motion if the player had used manual targeting.
- Fixes an issue whereby meditation could be blocked by certain quests.
- Fixes an issue where Stamina did not always regenerate properly.
- Fixes an issue where Geralt's statistics could be multiplied if the player stood in a Dimeritium bomb cloud while the Cluster skill was activated.
- Introduces a number of fixes, improvements and clarifications in the map-pins and objectives for multiple quests.
- Fixes an issue where in certain circumstances gravity ceased to apply to the player's horse.
- Adds a stash for player convenience.
- Players can now store loot in their stash, access to which is available in different parts of the world. Stash locations are marked on the map.
- Fixes an issue whereby the player's horse would often stop abruptly before bridges or other narrow passages.
- Fixes an issue whereby encumbrance was not updating correctly, resulting in players being overburdened where in fact they were not.
- Fixes a rare issue where players were unable to choose different Signs.
- Fixes an issue where the player was sometimes unable to craft glyphs.
- Fixes an issue where not all merchants would accept junk loot.
- All crafting components and alchemy ingredients now weigh nothing.
- Fixes an issue where certain armor/hairstyle combinations interacted incorrectly.
- Fixes an issue where instances of the Quen Sign would occasionally burst during dialogue scenes.
- Fixes a rare issue where the player could not play gwent with Madame Serenity at the Passiflora.
- The Zoltan gwent card should now always be present beneath the Hanged Man's Tree if the player does not win it earlier in White Orchard.
- Fixes a rare issue where players could not talk to, or play gwent with, the innkeeper at the Inn at the Crossroads.
- Includes a number of wording and spelling fixes in multiple localized versions.
- Introduces a number of improvements in the game streaming system.
- Players should experience fewer blurred textures, NPC spawn times should be markedly reduced, and there should be an overall improvement in the speed with which game assets are loaded.
- Streaming system improvements should be most noticeable on consoles and systems with non-SSD drives.
- Improves performance in the swamps of the No Man's Land region.
- Fixes an issue whereby the presence of fog could adversely affect game performance.
- Optimizes various FX which should result in improved performance during the Battle of Kaer Morhen quest.
- Introduces a number of optimizations that improve overall performance throughout the game.
- Improves overall game performance.
- Fixes an issue where Keira's magic bubble could adversely affect performance.
- Fixes an issue whereby the mouse cursor would remain visible during in-game video playback.
- Adds a warning if the user runs out of disk space and wants to crate a new game save.
- Fixes an issue whereby Colorblind mode was not properly saved.
- Fixes an issue whereby Zoltan would sometimes appear in the incorrect location after the Novigrad, Closed City quest.
- Fixes an issue during the Last Wish quest whereby Geralt would continue his conversation with Yennefer after they parted.
- Fixes an issue where two simultaneous instances of some characters would appear in a scene in the Broken Flowers quest.
- Fixes an issue whereby some objectives were not available to the player and would be automatically failed during the Battle of Kaer Morhen quest.
- Fixes an issue where in certain circumstances Lambert did not board the boat during the Final Trial quest.
- Fixes an issue where in certain circumstances Madame Serenity was improperly placed during the Deadly Plot quest.
- Fixes an issue where the Fake Papers quest would be failed if the player did not mention that one of the brothers was dead.
- Fixes an issue whereby players would sometimes be unable to start the final horse race, The Heroes‘ Pursuits: For the Goddess‘ Glory! in Skellige.
- Fixes an issue where unintended objects were present in Novigrad after the Battle of Kaer Morhen quest.
- Fixes an issue where a progression break could occur if Geralt was knocked out by guards while following the Bloody Baron during the Family Matters quest.
- Fixes an issue where players were sometimes unable to interact with a torch in the Get Junior quest.
- Fixes an issue where players could sometimes experience an infinite loading screen during the Iron Maiden quest.
- Fixes an issue where in certain circumstances players could encounter a blocker during the Contract: The Apiarian Phantom quest.
- Players who have encountered this bug need to backtrack to the frozen hive and examine the footprints around it again.
- Fixes an issue whereby the player could get locked inside a room during the Through Time and Space quest.
- Fixes an issue where on rare occasions players were unable to progress the game after the Get Junior quest, specifically upon reaching Vernon Roche's camp.
- Fixes an issue whereby purchasing wine during the It Takes Three to Tango quest would not always progress the quest properly.
- Fixes an issue where the In Wolf's Clothing quest did not progress properly after the player read Morkvarg's journal.
- Fixes an issue where on some rare occasions players were unable to interact with the Wild Hunt soldier's body during the Echoes of the Past quest.
- Fixes an issue whereby Keira would not always properly use the portal during the For the Advancement of Learning quest if asked to go to Kaer Morhen.
- Fixes an issue where the Scoia'tael from Novigrad was not always available to play in the Gwent quest.
- Fixes an issue where the player could get blocked inside a cellar during the King's Gambit quest.
- Fixes an issue where in certain situations the player was unable to find Triss during the Final Preparations quest.
- Fixes an issue where occasionally the Kingfisher tavern was left without an innkeeper after the Now or Never quest.
- Fixes an issue where Yennefer was not spawned in Oxenfurt during the Great Escape quest.
- Fixes a rare issue where Captain Wolverstone was not at the Golden Sturgeon when intended.
- Fixes a rare issue where the bodyguards in the Reason of State quest were not hostile.
- Fixes a rare issue where the griffin would not always appear in the Contract: The Creature from the Oxenfurt Forest quest.
- Fixes an issue where the wyvern would not appear in the Contract: Phantom of the Trade Route quest.
- Fixes an issue with enlisting Sukrus from Skellige to be Hattori's bodyguard in the Of Swords and Dumplings quest.
- Fixes a rare issue whereby the visions in the Echoes of the Past quest were not displayed.
- The Contract: Devil by the Well quest no longer counts towards the Geralt: The Professional achievement.
- Fixes a rare issue when the player could not speak with Lambert at Kaer Morhen during the Final Trial quest.
- Fixes a rare issue where players could not always complete the Hey, You Wanna Look at my Stuff? quest.
- Fixes an issue where players were sometimes unable to summon a horse after the Fencing Lessons quest.
- Fixes an issue where in the Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear quest the gate to the mausoleum was locked.
- Fixes an issue where players could not use Signs or swords after the fistfight at the Rosemary and Thyme during the Broken Flowers quest.
- Fixes a rare issue whereby players could not examine the source of interference during the Disturbance quest.
- Fixes an issue with the Dirty Funds quest. Fixes a rare issue with a loading screen in the Contract: The Phantom of Eldberg quest.
- Fixes a issue with a loading screen at Aeramas‘ residence during the Of Dairy and Darkness quest.
- Fixes an issue where quest givers for the Deadly Delights and Jenny o‘ the Woods contracts would disappear. Introduces a number of improvements to overall game stability.
- Fixes an issue where the Potion of Clearance would pop into the quick slot if the player ran out of food.
- Adds a Books tab to the Inventory panel. Introduces a number of additional loading screen hints.
- Introduces a pinning feature for formulae and diagrams. Ingredients and components for pinned formulae/diagrams are highlighted in the shop view. This should greatly facilitate the purchase of currently needed elements.
- Introduces a feature whereby currently equipped items are highlighted in the Repair panel, facilitating prioritization of items needing repair.
- Adds a feature whereby read and unread books are marked differently in the Inventory panel.
- The list of all available DLC packages is now displayed in the Main Menu/Options/Downloadable Content submenu for better clarity.
The Witcher 3 Patch Nr.5: Update 1.06 für PC mit Bugfixes
Patch 1.06 für The Witcher 3 wurde veröffentlicht, der als Hotfix einige akute Bugs im Rollenspiel ausmerzt. Dazu gehören einige Questbugs und Verbesserungen am Crafting-System. Eine Auflistung des Change-Logs findet ihr weiter unterhalb. Patch 1.05 für Konsolen mit einigen zusätzlichen Änderungen soll im Verlaufe der nächsten Tage folgen.
The Witcher 3: Change-Log des Patches 1.06
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest „Lord of Undvik“
- Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest „Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear“
- Fixes the lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest „Get Junior“
- Fixes an issue that prevented players from creating more than one item via Crafting/Alchemy
The Witcher 3 Patch Nr.4: Update 1.05 für PC und Update 1.04 für Konsolen
Patch 1.05 behebt unter anderem den Bug der ausbleibenden Ausgabe von Erfahrungspunkten, die teilweise beim Abschluss von Quests auftraten. Zudem wurde der Geld-Exploit in Verbindung mit dem Töten von Kühen und Verkauf von derem Loot unterbunden. Meditiert ihr anschließend in der Nähe der Kuhweide, um die Kühe wieder spawnen zu lassen, erscheint nun ein riesiger Tschort, den ihr nicht so leicht aus den Latschen kippen könnt. Alle weiteren Änderungen, die das Update mit sich bringt, lest ihr in den Patchnotes unterhalb.
The Witcher 3: Change-Log des Patches 1.05
- Fixes a possible exploit by preventing certain drowners from respawning infinitely.
- Improves the distribution of experience points gained by completing quests with recommended levels lower than the player character level.
- Merchants now offer more weapon types.
- Rebalances the prices of maps that can be purchased from merchants.
- Clarifies a number of crafting diagrams.
- Fixes an exploit whereby players could buy sea shells and sell the pearls inside them at a higher price.
- Increases the variety of loot dropped throughout the game.
- Increases the variety of items available in shops.
- Shops now only offer weapons with levels matching or exceeding the player character level.
- Slightly reduces the amount of coin dropped from chests and monsters.
- Deploys the Bovine Defense Force Initiative.
- Fixes an issue where runestones could not be upgraded to greater runestones.
- Reduces the spawn time of selected groups of NPCs.
- Geralt no longer interacts with candles placed near chests and other openable objects.
- Improves the smoothness of camera movement.
- Fixes a number of issues related to horseback riding.
- Fixes an issue where the player could not deflect arrows/bolts at longer distances.
- Introduces a number of fixes in in-game communities.
- Introduces a number of fixes related to combat.
- Vitality begins to drop if Toxicity exceeds 80%, as originally intended.
- Fixes an issue where Geralt was sometimes unable to mount Roach.
- Improves Geralt's movement, especially when he swims.
- Fixes an issue whereby Geralt could be attached to a sinking boat while aiming his crossbow.
- Fixes a number of issues related to Vitality regeneration.
- Fixes an issue whereby certain actions could be randomly blocked during gameplay.
- Fixes a rare issue whereby Geralt could not mount Roach after fast travelling between points.
- Fixes a number of minor tooltip and wording bugs.
- Adds a series of color-blind friendly features. Improves visibility of tracks, marks, footprints and scent clues. Color-blind friendly features can be enabled in the Options\Gamplay submenu.
- Introduces a number of additional fixes to alt + tabbing.
- Fixes an issue where The Witcher 3 process did not close properly if the user did not have XAUDIO installed.
- Introduces a number of general stability and performance improvements.
- Fixes an issue where in certain situations the game could crash while a save was being loaded.
- Adds some missing translations in localized versions.
- Ciri can no longer unlock fast travel points.
- Improves the behavior of sails when viewed from longer distances.
- Improves performance in selected scenes and cutscenes.
- Fixes an issue where clouds and fog could flicker on some hardware configurations.
- Fixes an issue where Geralt could pass through walls in the fish market in Novigrad.
- Removes repeated sound cues on entry into GUI panels a second time.
- Adds a collision near Kaer Gelen that could cause the player to be blocked inside the building.
- Improves the scale of selected elements of the GUI and HUD.
- Introduces a number of bug fixes and user experience improvements in the GUI panels.
- Introduces a number of small changes in the UI for gwent.
- Improves the alignment of the HUD for the 21:9, 4:3 and 5:4 screen ratios.
- Disables „Input device changed“ messages and adds options to disable on-screen combat feedback and floating tags above NPCs.
- Adds an information prompt and Journal entries related to new DLC packages.
- Fixes an issue where some formulae were not displayed in the Alchemy panel when the player possessed level 1 of said formulae.
- Introduces a number of fixes in key bindings.
- Introduces new filters for the Alchemy and Crafting panels.
- Fixes a number of minor issues where music tracks were not triggered in their designated locations.
- Fixes an issue where some players could not interact with an object during the Pyres of Novigrad quest.
- Fixes an issue where some players could not make Geralt run after the Wandering in the Dark quest.
- Fixes an issue where players could not talk to Octo after the Lord of Undvik quest.
- Reduces the number of Wild Hunt minions spawned during the Ciri's Story: Fleeing the Bog quest.
- Fixes an issue where Keira could sometimes fall beneath the terrain during the Wandering in the Dark quest.
- Fixes an issue where certain actions were blocked during the Blindingly Obvious quest.
- Fixes an issue where the player could not activate a portal during the Wandering in the Dark quest.
- Fixes an issue where the player could get trapped in the ruins of Tuirseach Castle.
- Geralt can now always play gwent with Madame Serenity.
- Fixes an issue where Vernon Roche would not appear at the Hanged Man's Tree during the Eye for an Eye quest.
- Fixes an issue where the player could not talk or otherwise interact with certain NPCs.
- Fixes an issue where the sirens in the Lord of Undvik quest could be invincible.
- Fixes an issue where the player could not perform certain actions after the Carnal Sins quest.
- Fixes an issue where some players experienced an infinite loading screen during the King's Gambit quest.
- Fixes an issue where the player could experience a progression break after choosing a certain dialogue option when talking to Dijkstra in the Count Reuven's Treasure quest.
- Fixes an issue where Simun did not spawn properly during the Unpaid Debt quest.
- Fixes an issue in the Contract: The Oxenfurt Drunk quest where the katakan was not hostile after being lured.
- Fixes an issue in the Contract: Shrieker quest where the shrieker was not hostile in certain situations.
- Fixes an issue where the player could not perform certain actions in the Master of the Arena quest.
- Fixes an issue where wolves were not visible in the Contract: Mysterious Tracks quest.
- Fixes an issue where the player could not fast travel under certain rare circumstances.
- Fixes an issue where the player could not interact with Hattori during the Swords and Dumplings quest.
- The player can no longer take on the Apiarian Phantom contract multiple times.
- Fixes an issue where some players could not progress during the Broken Flowers quest.
- Fixes an issue whereby the „Novigrad, Closed City“ entry might have remained in the Journal indefinitely.
- Fixes an issue in the Return to Crookback Bog quest where monsters were spawned inside a building.
- Players can no longer prematurely obtain a key from a halfling, thus blocking the Contract: The Apiarian Phantom quest.
- Fixes an issue in the Greedy God quest where the player could kill a monster twice.
- Adds fail-safes for players being unable to obtain gwent cards after Dijkstra or Lambert can no longer be found in the game.
- Fixes an issue whereby Triss could get stuck on a set of stairs after a scene during the Now or Never quest.
- Fixes an issue where Ermion could not leave Lugos‘ area during the Sunstone quest.
The Witcher 3 Patch Nr.3: Update 1.04 mit grafischen Überarbeitungen
Patch 1.04 bringt vor allem optische Verbesserungen für die Texturen in den Qualitätseinstellungen hoch und ultra. Maus- und Tastaturbelegung für die PC-Version ist nun zudem endlich völlig frei belegbar und kann nach euren Wünschen angepasst werden. Freunde des The Witcher 3 Gwint-Kartenspiels sollten auch mal wieder dem Händler im Anfangsgebiet Weißgarten einen Besuch abstatten. Der hat nämlich neue Karten im Angebot. Eine vollständige Auflistung aller Änderungen findet ihr unterhalb.
The Witcher 3: Change-Log des Patches 1.04
- Rebinding of all keys is now available after switching on the ‚Unlock Bindings‘ option in the Options\Key Bindings submenu
- Corrects an issue in the dialogue system that might have caused dialogue looping in certain scenes
- Fixes an issue with incorrect behaviour of Wild Hunt warriors after they were affected by the Axii Sign
- Corrects a bug that caused spontaneous combustion of gas clouds
- 1280 x 720 resolution is now properly displayed as a valid resolution option
- Fixes boat stuttering in cutscenes
- Texture rendering quality for the high and ultra presets has been improved
- Further improvements made in NVIDIA Hairworks performance
- A few additional gwent cards are now available in the Prologue area
- Fixes an issue where users with usernames incorporating non-Latin characters were unable to import saves from The Witcher 2
- Includes a series of overall stability and performance improvements
- Fixes issues related to alt + tabbing and minimizing the game window
- Updates the game icon
- Enlarges the loot pop-up window in the UI
- Fixes an issue where, in certain circumstances, the comparison window could extend beyond the game borders in the UI
- Upgrading items included in gear sets no longer destroys rune sockets on said items
- Introduces small tweaks in the UI for gwent
- Corrects some missing translations in localized versions
The Witcher 3 Patch Nr.2: Update 1.03 mit Verbesserungen für die PC-Version
Verwunderung machte sich heute breit, als die Ankündigung eines neuen Patches für das Rollenspiel The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt die Runde machte. Über 600 Neuerungen sollte das Update bereithalten. Diese Meldung stellte sich jedoch als falsch heraus. Denn bei diesem Update handelte es sich um den Day-One-Patch, der bereits bei Release verfügbar war. Indes hat Publisher CD Project Red das Update 1.03 für die PC-Version veröffentlicht, welches ihr euch über Steam herunterladen könnt. Der Patch für die PC-Version verbessert die Performance im Spiel und optimiert zudem die Zwischensequenzen. Besitzer von Nvidia-Karten wird vor allem freuen, dass die Unterstützung mit Nvidia Hairworks nun optimiert wurde. Des weiteren wurde das Optionsmenü um zusätzliche Grafikeinstellungen erweitert, die Dialogauswahl von Fehlern befreit und die Menüführung um Komfortfunktionen erweitert. Eine Version des Updates für PS4 und Xbox One soll in Kürze folgen. Eine vollständige Auflistung aller Änderungen seht ihr in der Liste unten.
The Witcher 3: Change-Log des Patches 1.03
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
- Improves performance especially in cutscenes and gameplay
- Fixes grass and foliage popping that could occur after density parameters were changed
- Improves Nvidia Hairworks performance
- Boosted texture anisotropy sampling to 16x on Ultra preset
- Sharpen Post-process settings extended from Off/On to Off/Low/High
- Blood particles will now properly appear after killing enemies on the water
- Corrects a bug where player was able to shoot bolts at friendly NPCs
- Improves menu handling
- Corrects an issue with Stamina regeneration while sprinting
- Fixes a cursor lock issue that sometimes occcured when scrolling the map
- Generally improves world map focus
- Improves input responsiveness when using keyboard
- Corrects some missing translations in the UI
- Corrects an issue in dialogue selections
- Rostan Muggs is back
- Minor SFX improvements
Quelle: Offizielles Forum
Diese Verbesserungen stecken im Day-One-Patch
Bereits am Tag der Veröffentlichung von The Witcher 3 erschien ein Day-One-Patch der für folgende Verbesserungen im Spiel sorgte: Allgemeines:
- Unterstützung für DLC's
- Diverse Stabilitätsprobleme gelöst
- Generelle Verbesserungen der Performance
Quests und Spielwelt:
- Kosmetische Korrekturen an den Quests
- Journal-Einträge optimiert
- Verbesserungen beim Verfolgen von Quests auf der Karte
- Dialogsequenzen wurden überarbeitet
- Balancing von Quests wurdeverbessert
- Verbesserungen beim Triggern von Zwischensequenzen
- Spawnpunkte von NPC's überarbeitet
- Balancing in Kämpfen
- Optimierungen am Interface