iPhone 5c screen replacement: Detailed photo guide
A screen replacement on the iPhone 5c could not be any easier. Remove a few screws, disconnect three cables — that's it! Our repair kit is especially convenient because everything you need is already included. Now we are going to show you exactly what to do.
All further information on the iPhone screen repair kit can be found at giga.de/repair. First, for all fans of the moving pictures, the video tutorial. Below, you will find a step-by-step guide with images for all who are more comfortable with text and photos.
- Get the GIGA & Fixxoo Screen Repair Kit for iPhone 5c on Amazon for 99,95 Euro.
iPhone 5c screen repair: Step-by-step tutorial
- Step 1: Remove pentalobe screws
- Step 2: Lift up screen
- Step 3: Disconnect cables
- Step 4: Install new screen
- Step 5: Secure new screen
Step 1: Remove pentalobe screws
First, remove the two pentalobe screws on the bottom of the iPhone 5c next to the dock connector.