iPhone 5s screen replacement: Detailed photo guide
Replacing the screen on your iPhone 5s only takes a few minutes. Our repair kit contains everything you need: New screen (glass + LCD), tools, magnetic project map — and of course a detailed video tutorial. In addition, this is our step-by-step guide to a successful screen repair.
First, for all fans of the moving pictures, the video tutorial. Below, you will find a step-by-step guide with images for all who are more comfortable with text and photos.
- Get the GIGA & Fixxoo Screen Repair Kit for iPhone 5s on amazon for £97,95.*
iPhone 5s screen repair: Step-by-step tutorial
- Step 1: Remove pentalobe screws
- Step 2: Lift up screen
- Step 3: Disconnect home button cable
- Step 4: Disconnect screen connectors
- Step 5: Transfer home button
- Step 6: Install new screen
- Step 7: Reattach home button connector
- Step 8: Secure new screen
- Step 9: Secure pentalobe screws
Step 1: Remove pentalobe screws
First, remove the two pentalobe screws on the bottom of the iPhone 5 next to the dock connector.